A FESTIVE FUCKING FICATHON
OR, A HOLIDAY FUCKFEST OF COMMENT FIC
It's recently come to my attention (/Chloe Sevigny) that Christmas is two weeks from this weekend! What! Where has the time gone?!
And, okay, I'm feeling slightly like a gremlin of a Grinch for not doing something fun like "hey request things and I'll write/make them for you!" or "oh hey! I'll send you a card!" or "here is a kidney, Happy Holidays!" because life is stressful and hard (ugh, finals), SO, I figured what better excuse for a comment ficathon? Everyone is a winner?
The rules are there are no rules. Okay, just sort of kidding. The rules are as follows:
1. Play nice, lol. IDK, there are never any problems when I host these sorts of things, but it bears mentioning. Embrace that loving holiday spirit!
2. Speaking of holidays: prompts (and their corresponding fills) don't necessarily have to be holiday-themed. But that's kind of a third of the fun? (the other two-thirds?: the promise of porn).
3. This ficathon will be open from today, December 8, until December 26th? IDK, this is hardly hard and fast, and I most likely won't be around all that much for the next week, but I figure this could be a fun thing to keep going until after the holiday season?
4. Prompt however you want to prompt. Adele song lyrics (you know they apply for any and every situation ever to happen to human beings and/or dolphins), specific situations you want to read, AU scenarios, etc.
5. FILL ALL THE PROMPTS! ALL OF THEM! When filling a prompt, to make things easier, label the subject line with the fandom, pairing, title, and rating (if applicable).
6. Leave feedback! Share the love! Love is great!
7. RPF is a-okay here. lol do you know me.
8. HAVE FUN, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!